Demographic change, energy transition, digitalisation: It is becoming increasingly difficult for small and medium-sized companies in the energy industry to find the right talent. For a long time, the shortage of engineers and the lack of IT specialists were complained about, but today fitters and trainees are also on the red list of threatened applicant types. And every year this list is getting longer.
As experts in employer communication, we help companies to attract and retain the best minds. After all, only a few companies make even a rudimentary use of the available repertoire of possibilities and channels. Or understand your target groups well. What do IT professionals actually want? What does Generation Z stand for?
Regardless of whether you just want to help a specific job advertisement to succeed or want to redesign your appearance as an employer from scratch: Our consulting services are based entirely on your requirements. Thanks to our expertise in the energy industry and our network (e.g. blog, newsletter, layout, Facebook professionals), you will benefit from the best partners in the industry and a cost-efficient implementation.
An overview of our services:
- Advice on positioning and brand strategy
- Workshops for determining brand identity and Employer Value Proposition
- Planning and implementation of cross-channel campaigns
- Development of career websites
- Process consulting for the candidate journey
- Optimisation of advertised job advertisements
- Social recruiting via Facebook, Twitter, XING, LinkedIn and other social networks
- Content production (text, image, video, web, social media, blog)
- Submissions to awards and competitions
- Organisation of events and fairs
Want to know more? Let's talk.
Further servicesSkip navigation
- Personnel consulting
- Aptitude diagnostics
- Compensation consulting
- Employer branding
- Career advice
Your contact person for employer branding