Financial Manager/ Leiter Finanzen (m/w/d)
- Region: 4
Fluxys TENP GmbH and Fluxys Deutschland GmbH, both based in Düsseldorf, are gas Transmission System Operators (TSO) and German subsidiaries of the Fluxys group. As a gas infrastructure company, with over 1.200 employees Fluxys group has three main activities: transmission, storage, and LNG activities. Present across Europe, the company is a major operator in the international transmission of natural gas. The new Financial Manager will take the lead of the department consisting of three employees and will directly report to the Managing Directors of Fluxys TENP and Fluxys Deutschland. The position as Financial Manager would be in the Düsseldorf office.
- You are responsible to oversee the financial operations of the Fluxys activities in Germany and assure its compliance with the corporate guidelines as well as the preparation of financial statements and audits
- You are responsible for quality checks of the accounting processes, quarterly and annual closures, including tax issues, VAT, depreciation, etc.
- You propose the new yearly tariffs and are responsible for the internal and external exchanges needed to set tariffs, and are deeply involved in processes related to tariff model changes with external parties (the German regulator and the German TSO-association)
- You oversee and challenge the impact of investments, changes in revenues and cost structure with relation to the regulated business model
- You make suggestions to optimize the financial performance of the German activities and implement these after consultation with the Branch Managers and the corporate financial department in the Fluxys Headquarter in Brussels with who you are in close contact
- You involve experts for specific matters when required
- You manage the financial team (3 internal + 1 external)
- You have a master’s degree in business, finance or economics and minimum 5-10 years of experience in finance and/or accounting
- A thorough knowledge of accounting and tax related issues is crucial
- You have excellent communication and coaching skills and are able to plan and organize a team effort
- You will need to perform some operational tasks by yourself. Therefore, you are hands on and have a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A solid financial group and fast expanding assets in Germany and Europe-wide
- An international work environment
- Motivated and competent teams
- Excellent development opportunities within the group
- Attractive salary and benefits, including a company car
Wenn die Position Sie reizt und Sie sich für geeignet halten, freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung per E-Mail. Gerne beantworten wir auch vorab telefonisch Ihre Fragen.
Callidus Energie GmbH
60329 Frankfurt am Main
T: +49 (0)69 401507.429