Operation & Project Engineer (m/f)
Fluxys TENP GmbH, based in Du sseldorf, is a gas Transmission System Operator (TSO) and a German subsidiary of the Fluxys group. As a gas infrastructure company, with over 1.200 employees Fluxys group has three main activities: transmission, storage, and LNG terminalling. Present across Europe, the company is a major operator in the international transmission of natural gas.
With TENP and NEL Fluxys currently operates two pipelines in Germany. The operations of the pipelines are carried out by Fluxys TENP GmbH and Fluxys Deutschland GmbH. Fluxys TENP GmbH acts as a transmission system operator in the TENP pipeline, which links the Belgian and Dutch markets to the German market and the Swiss Grid. Fluxys Deutschland GmbH acts as a transmission system operator in the NEL pipeline, which accommodates flows from the Nord Stream pipeline.
Fluxys TENP GmbH and Fluxys Deutschland GmbH consist of about twenty employees, the position is based in Essen.
- Technical coordination for the activities (operations & projects) on the Fluxys’ infrastructure in Germany
- Monitoring of the services that are provided through service contracts for operations on our existing and future assets in Germany
- Analysis and reporting of the operational data (including HSE)
- Observation of project progress to ensure delivery on time and within budget
- Work along site inspectors and other project staff
- Report to the Technical Manager of the activities in Germany
- Master’s degree in civil engineering or comparable
- Some years of experience as an operation engineer and/or project experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills, ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work diligently in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work in diverse teams
- Fluency in German and English are required, some knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel inside Germany and abroad
- A solid financial group and fast expanding assets
- International work environment
- Motivated and competent team
- Excellent development opportunities within the group
- Attractive salary and benefits