Our client is an international energy supplier with business operations in the U.S, Europe and Asia. With only limited market presence in Germany now, the goal is massively scale up customer growth and revenues within the next few years. We are looking for smart and ambitious talents who would like to be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and build their careers.
- Responsible for developing, analysing and reporting financial metrics for all business activities in the German market
- Analyse profit margins across all products and customer groups
- Advise senior management on financial improvement opportunities required to close significant gaps in forecasts and meet Group targets.
- Ensure that business case and proposals are thoroughly reviewed and challenged, and profitability impacts are considered in decision making
- Provide financial leadership by developing finance strategy, controlling operating budgets and ensuring all financial processes and systems deliver the required information to management to assist in the decision-making process.
- Build strong partnership with heads of operations, leadership team and international management.
- Ensure the finance activities follow group policies and country regulatory requirements
- Proven working experience as a controller
- 2+ years of overall finance experience
- University degree in business administration or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Successful and financially stable employer
- International and open-minded company culture
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the organization
- Strong career opportunities
- Highly competitive salary